Are you looking for a new approach to doing what you do? Are you tired of introductory sessions that leave you with more questions than answers? Do you thirst for real-life examples of processes applied? Then this is the session for you!
A small panel of seasoned Project Managers/ScrumMasters from CivicActions will begin with a basic introduction to the Agile/Scrum framework (with handout) so you can follow the ensuing discussion easily. This will be followed by practical discussion of:
* The Pros and Cons of the Agile/Scrum framework applied to Drupal (or other open source) development projects that will help you gain a real-world idea of how the rubber hits the road.
* Tips on questions to ask yourself to find out of Agile/Scrum is a good match for your organization, team and/or project to help you make the right choice for you.
* In-depth look at Agile/Scrum applied (and CivicActions history of practice with Agile/Scrum) including specific examples of successes and breakdowns.
* Information on Training and where you can find it.
* Additional Resources we want to share
* Question and Answer Session to get your burning questions answered
* A follow-up Bird of a Feather session in case we want to continue the conversation.